• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Walking to Santiago from Denmark

Time of past OR future Camino
France (2012 and 2014)
Leon- Finisterre- Muxia, (May 2016)
Primitivo - Finisterre (May 2017)
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
That is one of the coolest profile pictures I have seen.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
In 2012, Danish TV & radio personality Mikael Bertelsen walked part of the Camino from León to Santiago. I met him just after Vilafranca del Bierzo where he walked the road as I went into the hills - never saw him again. I was back in 2013 and again in 2014 to discover hundreds of Scandinavians, mostly Danish and Swedes but his walk certainly inspired many others. Be interesting to see if history will repeat itself!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
He sure inspired me to do my first camino.
He did 24 television programs, which were in danish tv for christmas.
You can watch all of them here: (In Danish)

Most read last week in this forum