• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Way of Jerusalem

Ciao!. My name is Luigi, I am from Rome, I've made the Camino to Santiago, from St. Jean, in 2004. With Stefano,Robert, Claudio, Eloisa, Yuriko, Michael, Bruno, Hans, Michelle, we had wished it had no end! Now we are preparing, with the help of other pilgrims, an internet portal in order to promote the hospitality on the way wich, from Santiago, Canterbury, Czestochowa, to Rome, Brindisi, reach Jerusalem.
This is the address: [ http://www.wayofjerusalem.com ]
We want to give our contribution to recreate the same kind of hospitality that we have found on the way to Santiago, up to Jerusalem.
Whoever can provide, give a lodging along the way, can go ahead, by clicking on the name of his own village or city, and then follow the instructions.
A warm greeting and "Buen Camino"! Up to Jerusalem.

p.s. some sections of the site are still under construction, but the main functions are already working.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum