• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Weather at home and memories.

Rj7797

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2017
Do you ever have days of weather when you are at home that remind you of your time on the camino? Perhaps even specific days? As someone who doesn't live in a climate much like northern Spain they are rare but very special when they do happen. Today it is 67F/19C here and not a cloud in the sky with a nice breeze and reminds me of so many days walking. I was very lucky with weather on the walk and there is just something about a cool sunny day now that reminds me of May on the camino. It works exactly the same as a song or piece of music tied to special moment/moments from my youth. The feelings just come right back.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Oh, the weather and the landscapes in our area just can't be compared with Camino... Everything is grey and ugly here, bad weather all the time

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum