• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Weather

Michael McGlynn

Mike Mc
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (May 2020)
I have not been able to find a good source for rain/temp averages by region. Any good place to get that? Also is there a source for daily weather info while on the Camino?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Micheael. Try the weather App YR. It can give weather reports on many of the locations along the Camino and appears tyo be fairly accurate.

I have not been able to find a good source for rain/temp averages by region. Any good place to get that? Also is there a source for daily weather info while on the Camino?
Hi Michael , would depent on where and when you walk the Camino .

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I use Weatherspark for historical averages, but I use weatherunderground for 10 day forecast weather.

Most read last week in this forum