• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Weather!

Vana

I will be walking May 1st! What can I expect of the weather from May to June 15th from SJPDP over the Pyrenees and on to Santiago!
Vana
Washington State

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi Vana-

I walked around the same time a few years back. Walking from SJPdP on the first day, I experienced rain, hail, and snow; the next week was almost non-stop rain. The second half of the trip, though, I had blue skies nearly every day.

Looking back, I was probably unlucky, as many people point to May as an ideal weather month. However, be prepared for a greater range of possibilities, especially in the mountains.

Dave (also from Washington)

Most read last week in this forum