• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

What & When? Travel docs from Hawaii

Aloha From Kauai

A Lifetime of Journeys
Time of past OR future Camino
April 3rd - June 3rd, 2022
Would someone be willing to share the right link to the right website (seems to be many referenced) that gives me the steps of entry I must complete before departure from Kauai via San Francisco on Sunday, April 3rd? I know several of our own important State Department sites are outdated on information so am less concerned about Covid info (I'm as fumigated as I can get with full Moderna and two boosters), I just need to find the right place to fill out pre-departure information, upload Vax card if required, or test results if I need a test.

Mahalo

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The Spain travel health card can only be completed within 48 hours of scheduled arrival into Spain; which does narrow the time-window for those of you flying long-haul. It’s a simple form and if you can upload your vaccination certificate as a .pdf you’ll get an email reply with a QR code within a few minutes. You can present that electronically on a smartphone or tablet (after immigration but before baggage reclaim, you can’t miss it ‘cos you can’t avoid it) but the staff do seem to prefer a good old fashioned printed QR code if you can.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum