• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where could I get a pilgrim's passport in Burgos?

Hello,

I have two questions: Where in Burgos could I get a pilgrim's passport? I'm going to arrive in the afternoon on Saturday 30th July and will need to get a passport to be able to start my journey.

Also, does anyone know if I'll be allowed to stay in an aulberge on my first night, before I officially start my walk?

Thank you!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
You can pick up a pilgrim passport at the Burgos albergue and you will be allowed to stay there the night before you begin walking.

The Cathedral also have a sello so make sure you pay it a visit.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
It is unlikely that there will not be space in the albergue, but if that is the case there is a new refugio at Albergue de Peregrinos Emaus, Parroquina San Jose Obrero, Calle San Pedro Caerdena 31. The entrance is to the right of the church.

It is very nice and has a very Christian ethos.

Pick up a credential at the municipal albergue and then take a taxi - it is in walking distance but not easy to find without a map.

http://alberguesdelcamino.wordpress.com ... nos-emaus/

Thank you all for the advice - it's very helpful. I guess getting started is going to be the biggest thing. I hope that once I start walking, my feet will take me where I need to get ;-)

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thank you all for the advice - it's very helpful. I guess getting started is going to be the biggest thing. I hope that once I start walking, my feet will take me where I need to get ;-)

Hello - I am considering the trek between Burgos and SDC. How was your trip?

Roger

Most read last week in this forum