• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where to Buy Walking Poles in Leon

SCT

Time of past OR future Camino
2014, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2023
We are starting our camino in Leon. Any suggestions on a place to buy poles for a reasonable price? This is our fifth camino and we usually buy poles at the start. First time to start in Leon. We've found them at some of the Asian Bazaar shops before but I don't know if there is one in Leon. Thanks for any help or suggestions!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I would suggest you verify what is in stock at the store. I bought poles in Léon last week... I was surprised to find out that many models are only available online. Not too pleased with the ones I purchased.

Most read last week in this forum