• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

which france stages

dragon77

Time of past OR future Camino
september 10-15 2016
ı'm new
Need some help thanks

we are from turkey a trekking/hiking group.
we want to a trip about el camino last stages(sarria-santiago compostela) OR
some frances routes in 5 day.

which route is the best of France for 4-6 days?

which one should I choose

thanks

postakutusu77@hotmail.com

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi, when you all want your Compostela I wouldsay begin in Sarria.
A other option is begin your journey in SJPdP and walk the day's you can and come back and then start where you left off now.
Wish you all a wonderful journey and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Hello !
You got to options ; you can make from San Juan pie de Port to Roncesvalles, Zubiri, Pamplona , Puente la Reina y Estella 5 days .
Or you can make it from Sarria to Santiago in 5 days , but the distance is 112 kilometers .
It your choice to figure out which one is better for you ,( depending of your capacity to walk ).

Buen Camino

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I suggest Sarria to Santiago. You will meet a lot of new friends!

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum