• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Who is on the camino now and blogging?

Tamargrace

Time of past OR future Camino
None yet
I am really enjoying following some peoples blog updates everyday. Who has a blog running and is on the camino now? I would love to follow your journey as my date approaches

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I am really enjoying following some peoples blog updates everyday. Who has a blog running and is on the camino now? I would love to follow your journey as my date approaches
I just finished the Camino Sanabres (and the Via de la Plata from Cáceres and blogged every day at gayletakesahike@wordpress.com

I am on the Del Norte. fredsnortherncaminos.wordpress.com

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum