• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Who is staying in/at Orrison on August 31st, 2017

SimLin

I am a miracle in motion! Buen Camino!
Time of past OR future Camino
I am walking for the 2.5th time on the Frances - this time arriving at Orrison on August 31st, wondering who else will be there!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I am walking for the 2.5th time on the Frances - this time arriving at Orrison on August 31st, wondering who else will be there!
Hi there , I am staying at Orrison 31 August . I sent them an email requesting the overnight and meals but I haven't heard back from them . I'm wondering if that's usual ? This is my first Camino and I'm travelling alone . Wee bit scary but going for it . Hope I see you there . Peace . Wynne

Hi, I'm staying in Orisson on 1st September. I'm also travelling alone and contacted them few months back and got a reply quite quick. Don't be scared it is going to be a grand adventure, see you along the way
Buen Camino, Sallyann

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Hi @Wynne - Orrison is either quick or take a long time to respond. Try this email, it is more direct: refuge.orisson@wanadoo.fr
Hope to see you there! I started solo last year and then met some people after Orrison and was pretty much with company till the end.
Buen Camino!

Just booked for the 28th August. They got back to me in a day or two, and were great. I am sure you will get a reply.

Most read last week in this forum