• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Why has "No Money" topic pilgrim created such controversy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your judgement, Jim, did your fellow Man live up to your expectations for charity, or have we fallen short because we did not give you food?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Why has "No Money" topic pilgrim created such controversy?

I received a PM but the IPad app won't let me reply to PM

Hi to you know who you are, I did mis read, thanks for clarification

Frank

the people of Spain were more than generous to feed me

25% of the population are out of work and pretty desperate? Does he know that close to 50% of the young are out of work?

I never doubted the generosity of the Spanish, but this is a heck of a time to take advantage of it.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
falcon269 said:
In your judgement, Jim, did your fellow Man live up to your expectations for charity, or have we fallen short because we did not give you food?

This line of interrogation is /insert-adjective-here/, and I find it utterly unworthy of the very nature of the Pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela.

Again --- WHAT has this man done to you that has motivated this campaign of hate mail that you seem to have decided against him ?

I am curious how we held up in his eyes. He met 1,000 pilgrims. How many fed him knowing he was not really in need? How many fed him thinking he was in need?

Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum