This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Wifi availability on the primitivo

kaje

Time of past OR future Camino
No camino(s) yet. Camino Primitivo in May 2018.
Everest Base Camp April 2015
Good day to all. As per the topic, could anyone help share what the wifi is like on the primitivo, as it seems to be a bit of the beaten path. I'm not using a local sim, hence this is really quite important.

Thank you kindly.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi,
There was Wi-Fi at every albergue I've stayed this april and may.
During the day I've used my country's SIM in roaming. The best availability has Orange.
Buen Camino!

Hi,
There was Wi-Fi at every albergue I've stayed this april and may.
During the day I've used my country's SIM in roaming. The best availability has Orange.
Buen Camino!
Hi, would you mind at all listing some of the places you stayed? We're trying to route our Primitivo nights around the larger towns for this purpose. Thanks so much-- I appreciate everyone's help and sharing on this forum

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum