• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Yoga/Meditation in the CN

c_nerik

Time of past OR future Camino
april 2014
Hi folks!
I'm planning to do the Camino de Santiago in April. I'd like to ask if anyone knows any yoga/meditation places for the pilgrims in the Walk.
Thanks!!!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi! I am hopefully going to go in late summer and am very interested in meditation as well. If you do find such places along the way, would you kindly inform me of what/where they are?
Otherwise I will just stop and meditate everywhere I can along the way, but it is quite nice to participate in group sessions from time to time.
Thank you!

Meditation Eh ? I'd say any church, chapel or Abby you encounter should suffice ?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Albergue Hogar Monjardin in Villamayor de Monjardin has group "Jesus Meditation" after dinner if it is something formal and organised group stuff that you want. Otherwise I'd go along with CanPete and add peripatetic meditation which I suspect many pilgrims do automatically after a while.

Hi folks!
I'm planning to do the Camino de Santiago in April. I'd like to ask if anyone knows any yoga/meditation places for the pilgrims in the Walk.
Thanks!!!

I will start my Camino early May/14 and would also appreciate any information about yoga/meditation places.

Thank you

Crossing the Meseta turned out to be one of the best meditation places for me. One can turn one's entire camino into a series of meditations and meditation places.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum