• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Zamora to Astorga

Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
Does anyone know how many days (stages) there are from Zamora to Astorga?

I don't see it in either guide.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Zamora - Morntamarta 19km
Montamarta - Granja de Moreuela 21km
Granje de Moreuela - Benavente 29km
Benavente - Puente de la Vizana 20km
Puente de la Vizana - La Baneza 22km
La Baneza - Astorga 25km

These stages are from a self made guide in 2002 based on Alison Raju's and the Amigos de Seville's guides and the location of albergues may now be slightly different but about 6 days.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi Anniesantiago!

I walked that stretch in 6 days - and that was taking my time.

It's not the most exciting part of the Via though. Mostly pretty flat. And there's no albergue (that I could find) in Benaventa.

If you need an up-to-date guide there's one on my website. I walked it in February of this year.

Buen Camino!
Gerald

There's an albergue in Alija del Infantado, somewhere between Benavente and Astorga. But near to Benavente. I know it because during the summer of 2006 I was visiting some pilgrims who where walking this Camino in this town.

Buen Camino,

Javier Martin
Madrid, Spain.

Most read last week in this forum