• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Ane

crackmrmac

Veteran Member
The good news. There are 2bunks = 4beds in one room, shower with lots of hot water, toilet & wash basin.Hope you lads can shave without a miror though!
There is a much larger room to front which is currently being tiled.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
This is good to know. I am pondering a stop there, though Ali said the town was pretty quiet.

Hi Falcon,

Do we have an update on this alberque.
Don't mind a quiet town as long as it has a cafe/bar but have had mixed reports on the forum regarding this alberque.

Thanks,
David

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Stayed at albergue in Añe Apr 2 2012. 2 rooms with about 15 beds total. Lots of hot water and reasonably clean. Lady at newer house as one enters town has key. Everyone knows who she is and will direct you. Good value for money. Solong

Some posts were lost recently during forum update. One indicated there was no bar in Ane and perhaps this is accurate. I wonder was the bar closed and un-indentifable as I dined and got key of albergue there on Good Friday 2011.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back