Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where did i see this ?

jony jony

Aug 30, 2016
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances ( 2007) Via de la Plata 2016/2017 . Sept 2018...Via de la Plata...May2019 via de la plata
Morning everyone ,

Last week i got back from cycling the Via del Plata /Sanabres camino and on looking through the few photos i took " en route " i came upon this one .......... for the life of me i cannot remember which village i was in when i took this .........please help me before my wife thinks i have photo shopped the image .santiago 078.jpg

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
A selection of Camino Jewellery

jony jony

Aug 30, 2016
Frances ( 2007) Via de la Plata 2016/2017 . Sept 2018...Via de la Plata...May2019 via de la plata
Thanks Antonius Vaessen and Kinky one , now can anyone help me with this one .......my wifes birthday was on the 29th May and i did not get back until the 31st May and forgot to send her a card from Spain.....well i was tired :( after the ride and queuing up for my compostella .

KinkyOne

Veteran Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ljubljana, Slovenia
I'am not perfect, but I'm always myself!!!
Thanks Antonius Vaessen and Kinky one , now can anyone help me with this one .......my wifes birthday was on the 29th May and i did not get back until the 31st May and forgot to send her a card from Spain.....well i was tired :( after the ride and queuing up for my compostella .
If you want someone else to send the postcard from SdC then contact @SYates or @natefaith and they might help you.

jony jony

Aug 30, 2016
Ahh kinkyOne ...... thanks for the thought but it was a birthday card that i forgot to send . I am not sure even someone as nice as Sybil Yates or Nate Faith could be expected to send a birthday card "with all their love " to my wife and then sign my name :D .

All my love .........John :)

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Jersey

Feb 23, 2017
New Jersey USA
July 2017
That must have been a slippery slope to navigate my friend.
I have the opposite problem next month. I leave for Spain the day before my wife's birthday. Ut oh lol

SYates

Camino Fossil AD 1999, now living in Santiago de C
Oct 15, 2012
Santiago de Compostela
egeria.house
First: Camino Francés 1999
Last: Santiago - Muxia 2019

Now: http://egeria.house/
Ahh kinkyOne ...... thanks for the thought but it was a birthday card that i forgot to send . I am not sure even someone as nice as Sybil Yates or Nate Faith could be expected to send a birthday card "with all their love " to my wife and then sign my name :D .

I could send her a 'he is really, really sorry card' BC SY

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

hecate105

Veteran Member
Aug 20, 2008
devon, uk
arcadiaramblings.wordpress.com
'09 Portuguese Estellas '14 Aurelia '16 St Davids '17 Via Augusta/V dl P. '18/'19 Michael Mary Way
You will have to nominate another day - and treat her royally!
I had my birthday on camino and my husband had left my card at home - nice to get back to.... and i did get treated to a hotel room that night!

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

natefaith

Veteran Member
Aug 25, 2011
Santiago de Compostela, Spain
pilgrimhousesantiago.com
2009, 2014, 2017, fall 2024

We could try it and see what happens. :D

But a special overnight just for the two of you sounds like it could make up for it. If Nate forgot my birthday I'd much prefer a posh day away to a card sent from Spain :).

Good luck....!!!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

naturmenneske

naturmenneske
Jun 16, 2009
Trondheim, Norge
diverseognorsk.blogspot.no
Camino Madrid mars 2017
Via de la Plata februar 2016
Camino France januar 2015
Camino Portoguese 2012
Morning everyone ,

Last week i got back from cycling the Via del Plata /Sanabres camino and on looking through the few photos i took " en route " i came upon this one .......... for the life of me i cannot remember which village i was in when i took this .........please help me before my wife thinks i have photo shopped the image .View attachment 34390
Can it bee outside the albergue da Rosario in Campobecerros?

Reactions: jony jony

jony jony

Aug 30, 2016
Naturmenneske.......thanks for your reply and you are the third person to say the same thing so that is where it must be .
I only remember it was outside an albergue in a village with a medieval feel to it , and the lady in the bar gave me 2 hard boiled eggs to take away with me for my breakfast the next day .

Thank you , Regards......John

Most read last week in this forum

My first walking day will be on Tuesday, but because I am now still in the possession of my laptop I thought it would be handy to start this thread already. I landed on Asturias airport on...
Something I came across earlier today which sounded interesting. The Ourense local council and a public service organisation are running a project where local people can walk from Ourense to...
Usually reliable Rome2Rio website doesn't show a bus route which runs close to the Oseira monastery, but Google maps shows a bus icon there. Does anyone know whether there is or is not bus service...
In case it’s helpful for those who are looking to start their Sanabres walk from Granja de Moruela: Last week, when I reached Granja de Moruela while walking the via de la plata, I continued...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides