These military-style "dog tags" are fun little items that can be used in lots of ways. If you have been on the Camino, it can be a reminder of your journey. If you are preparing for the Camino, it can be a reminder to keep training! They are small, lightweight, and easy to carry.
There are so many things you can do with these simple, lightweight dog tags.
- Wear it as a necklace.
- Make earrings out of them.
- Use it as a keychain.
- Hang it on your backpack.
- Put one on your walking stick.
- Hang one from your rearview mirror.
- Put one on your favorite hat.
- Put one on your pet's collar.
- Put one on the lace or back strap of your hiking boot.
- Take several with you, and give them to pilgrim friends you meet on the Camino.
- Carry some as memorials for friends or loved ones, and give them to families when you return.
- Get a few, let your friends sign them, and leave them at the Cruz de Ferro for them.
- Have the blank back side inscribed with the dates you walked the Camino.
- Slip them into Christmas cards for your pilgrim friends.
- Share your ideas for other ways to use them!
Occasionally some of the tags might have some little scratches - just like us pilgrims, they aren’t all perfect. Those that do have marks are nothing major. Like all of our hiking gear, it’s going to show some wear eventually.
VISIT THE CAMINO MARKETPLACE ON FACEBOOK TO BUY ONE!
View media item 5728