• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

21 certificates you can get on the Camino

peregrina2000

Staff member
Most of us use gronze for its up to date information on routes, stages, accommodations, etc, but they also routinely publish write-ups about a variety of topics.

Today, I ran across one that lists the 21 certificates you can get on the Camino along with two that you can’t get. It’s done in fun, I think, but may be interesting for those who love to get certificates! It includes the Olvidada, the Salvadorana, and lots more!

One certificate that you can no longer get is the one that Zapatones used to hand out freely in Obradoiro (old-timers will remember the bearded guy who walked around in full pilgrim regalia and who died in 2016).

The other you can’t get is the Compostelana.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
That’s really interesting.

I’m in no great rush to qualify for a compostela ‘in memoriam’, and despite my username on here I can’t personally qualify for una perregrina, although Henry the (actual) dog does have a compostela ‘in vicarie pro’

Thank you very much, Laurie ;-)

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Wonderful. Thank you for posting this.

Most read last week in this forum