• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

25th Anniversary of the Canadian Company of Pilgrims

IngridF

Intrepid Peregrina
Time of past OR future Camino
2012, 2015 ,2017, 2019
We are celebrating 25 years of an organization that has done much to promote the Camino in Canada. As a member of the Toronto Chapter, I am especially appreciative of the historical fact that "The Little Company of Pilgrims" was started by Rev. Ben Lockridge in Toronto. Look how we have grown. Over 400 pilgrims identify themselves today as Toronto Chapter members.

Since its founding, the CCoP has issued over 20,000 credentials to Canadian pilgrims.

To commemorate this occasions, the CCoP has issued a new badge available through our online shop.

For Canadians on this forum who might not have a link, here it is https://www.santiago.ca/ and follow link to shop for badge and credential.

Let's give a Cheer to all the Canadians walking this year! Buen Camino!

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.

Attachments

• 6EBB46AB-32A6-49D6-8862-5F5FDA8DD385.jpeg
    953.4 KB · Views: 16
Thre will be three of us from Ottawa starting the VldP from Seville on April 2nd!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Just ordered my badge. Thanks for the info and I'm happy to be going again this year for my second camino!! Hope to meet other Canadians along the way!

Most read last week in this forum