• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

A new gîte at Miradoux

Stellamaris

Time of past OR future Camino
CF1999,Le Puy 2012, 2014, CF March 2022
Miradoux is at about 40 kms from Moissac, today I found a lovely new ''gîte'' called Bonte Divine ( that could be be translated by Oh my goodness ! )
When we walk the Camino we are used to find often rather basic accomodations which is fine, sometime like today there a nice surprise, the place is very well design, dead clean, the shower is THE best have had since Le Puy, there is a beautifull garden very zen to relax and the price is the usual half pension. A taste of class with a pilgrim price.
So enjoy
S

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
You missed the institution that is Terese?

Try to get a ride to Lachapelle ( sp. ?). It is amazing.

I agree the gite and the young couple are exquisite and very generous and giving in the camino spirit, La Bonte Divine was one of the best places we stayed in on the Le Puy route recently, which was my second time of walking this entire route. I could not recommend it more highly. Gitti

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum