• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

A revelation (for me) in trekking trousers

Andrewere

I've always struggled to find trekking trousers that fit my large thighs. I want stretch fabric but a loose cut that also looks smart enough to wear out to restaurants etc. I thought I was asking a lot but I asked the question anyway on a UK walking forum - http://www.walkingforum.co.uk/index.php ... 696.0.html and guess what - it seems like everyone except me is wearing them!

I went straight out this morning and bought some and they are incredibly comfortable, light weight, fast drying etc. I wish I'd asked the question a year ago and saved myself a lot of money.

I bought Rab Treklite pants for £58 but most manufacturers seem to have a version of them. Berghaus Ortlers for example. Montane and Hagloffs also have a version. It's funny, but I thought I knew about most types of walking kit available but I missed this basic item! They're so light and stretchy they can be rolled up to form shorts.

I hope this is of help to others here.

Andrew.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum