• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

A Valentine's message from the Camino for those longing to return

David

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
First one in 2005 from Moissac, France.
Hi - believe it or not the heart, or soul, or essence, of the Camino actually just wrote a song in time for Valentine's Day!

Dedicated to those pilgrims longing to return, .. perhaps now trapped back in that 'other' world and feeling lonely and missing the the Camino .. or even nervous first timers who are scared that they will be more alone out there than they are right now at home ...

..... the Camino Goddess calls - - sound up now!!

A light-hearted post course, but really, deep down, you Camino addicts, it is about Love, don't you think?

Happy Valentine's Day!!

oh - and Buen Camino!

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thank you, David and a happy Valentines day to you.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thh

Thank you David. I walked half of the Camino in September 2018 until my leg gave way on me and I was forced to stop. I cried and cried and tried and tried to continue but I just couldn't, so I had to return to the 'other world'. Since then, I've been dreaming of going back. The Camino was everything I dreamed of and more and I can't wait to return in July - I only have 5 days, but I'll go as far as I can and then start dreaming of my next return. It will be forever with me and I hope to continue returning and walking. Just magical!

Beautiful !!!
At last I am going back to that heartland, after 10 years of dreaming about it. Starting Porto, SdC, Finisterre, Muxia then hopefully Ingles....... mid August. Happy Days !!!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Beautiful words and melodies...thank you for sharing and bringing this moments alive.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum