• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Accommodation suggestion for Lisbon

YYC on the go

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese Central 2022
Hello all – I am planning on flying into Lisbon to start my 2022 Camino from Vila Franca de Xira and will be taking the train from the Santa Apalonia station (Barrio Alto/Santa Cruz neighbourhoods). Can anyone suggest a good hotel to sleep off the jet lag, and still be within reasonable walking distance from the station? Somewhere quiet, A/C preferred, breakfast optional. Thank you!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Santa Apolónia is not that close to the Bairro Alto (35-40 mins walk). Alfama is closer to Santa Apolónia and nicer anyway.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I stayed at RIBATEJANA casa de alojamento local which from memory was about 100 meters from the station. Probably about a 2 star hostal but very friendly and quite good.

I stayed at RIBATEJANA casa de alojamento local which from memory was about 100 meters from the station. Probably about a 2 star hostal but very friendly and quite good.
Sorry, I misread your post. My suggestion was for Vila Franca de Xira.

Most read last week in this forum