• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Accommodation

Liz wardrop

Time of past OR future Camino
StJames French way
hi can anyone advise of the accommodation on the route from Lisbon to Fatima? Are there stages for this walk

I am new to forum. Any help would be great

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi, Liz,
Welcome to the forum!

There are a couple of ways to start in Lisbon on the Camino and then take a detour to Fatima. Probably the easiest is to go to Santarem and visit Fatima from there.

The Camino is also marked as the way to Fatima until a turn-off point. There are blue arrows for Fatima, yellow for the Camino. Some information here: https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/caminho-nascente-fatima-tomar.38892/

Are you walking the Camino with a turn-off to visit Fatima or is Fatima the main point of your walk?

Thank you for your quick reply. Fatima is the end point at this stage . Doing Porto to Santiago earlier in the year. Which has lots of info on it and also I have an experienced walker with me !!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.