• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

accomodation in st jean?

Olivia2012

Hi , arriving into st jean on the 27/08 just wondering how busy it is and whether I need to book accomodation for st jean?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
You can or the Pilgrims Office will help you to find one on arrival. Either way works fine. Buen Camino, SY

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I booked here at this place by email. http://www.beilari.info/en , it seems to have a good reputation. I haven't booked anywhere else on the way, I sort of like the idea of stopping wherever I feel like it.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
@Olivia2012 it depends on what time you will arrive in SJPDP. I've found that if I get there before lunch I can rely on the Pilgrims Office on arrival to find a place, later in the day there is not much left so I prefer to book ahead.

whether I need to book accomodation for st jean?
If you wait until you arrive, you may end up spending more than you want. The Pilgrim Office is very helpful in finding a room, but if it is the last room in SJPdP, it will be costly!

Most read last week in this forum