• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Advice for 4 days camino route

Nur

Time of past OR future Camino
French way. Current Portugal way
Buen Camino everyone,

I miss Camino again. After completing the French Way, looking to explore a new route for a 4-days. I'm looking for something different, but easy to travel from Santiago and not quite the road. Maybe, thinking of Sobrado but I couldn't find bus from Santiago to Sobrano, and not sure about the B&B on the way. It's my first time traveling without organizing hotels or my route beforehand, so I'm looking for a path where I can easily find B&Bs along the way. Any suggestions on where to start?

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Really depends a bit on the mileage you’re comfortable with doing on a daily basis. For example, most people walk the Ingles in 4 1/2 days, but if you’re fit and comfortable with slightly longer daily kms, it’s easily doable in 4 days . Great infrastructure, lovely route.

Sobrado is a lovely place to visit - if you do want to go there by bus, you can with Monbus Monday-Friday 17:00. Trip takes 1.5 hours.

Reactions: Nur
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
SdC to Fisterra to Muxia can be walked in 4 days, then take the bus back to Compostela. Buen Camino.

Most read last week in this forum