• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Albergue in Presedo

M

MendiWalker

Deleted by me

MendiWalker

Last edited by a moderator:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Sorry, but I have never been there.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I have read that there is a new albergue in Presedo which opened up this year.

Has anyone stayed there or does anyone have post some information about it?

Ondo Ibili !
Hello! We stayed at the albergue at Prsedo. It is a nice one. There is nothing around, so of you need to eta out., you can call Bar de Júlia ou Meson San Marcos and they will bring you a meal (they charge for the delivery)! Instead, you can gente a taxi and go to Abegondo (we recommend taxi Jorge) or call Bar de Júlia and they will pick-up you up! Very friendly!

Since april 30 there is a new restaurant, just 400 meters from the albergue, with a museum called: ' Xente no camino' . Nice owners, good food!
IT is along the camino, and they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Most read last week in this forum