• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Albergue in Zariquiegui [not] closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomboak

Time of past OR future Camino
(2013)
We started our first day on the Camino from Pamplona intending to take it easy and stop at Zariquiegui. Unfortunately the Albergue was closed and we had to go up the muddy mountain and down through the rocks to Utergi.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Re: Albergue in Zariquiegui has changed its name!

Hello.
As you can see here the "Albergue Zariquigui" simply has changed its name into "La Posada de Ardogi".
Buen Camino
Jochen

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I went through on the 18th and despite what the website said it was still closed. Call before you plan on staying there

Any updates on this one? I might stay there in July; hope that they'll be opened by then!

Re: Albergue in Zariquiegui open now

Hello Bouwmeester.
The albergue in Zariquiegui is open. My former posting was a misunderstanding.
See my posting here.
Buen Camino
Jochen

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Shouldn't we ask for this thread to be deleted?

It is open and a very nice place to stay.

The albergue opens in mid-April (April 18 this year) and closes toward the end of October each year.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum