This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

albergue/refugio in Vilarinho

sulu

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
a few since 2010
Please will someone, who has walked recently, settle a 'difference of opinion' for me. :?
I understand that the Albergue in Vilarinho has only 2 bunks, i.e. 4 beds, but my friend and, about to be, walking companion is of the opinion that there are 16 places here.
Please who is correct?
Sue

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I did not stay there as I took the coastal to Vila do Conde but a peregrina I met who stayed there said 2 bunks--4 spaces.

Thanks Portia.
I'm walking with a friend next week and despite the lateness of the hour we still haven't agreed a route out of Porto so I'm very grateful for your details.
Sue

Prepare for your next Camino on California's Santa Catalina Island, Oct 27 to Nov 2
In Vilarinho I highly recommend "Casa de Laura". It is a private hostel with 12 spaces. VERY nice and very reasonable. Best place I stayed on the Camino Portugues. .

We are planning to start cycling from Viarinho (hiring a bike) and need accommodation and an address to have the bike delivered. Do you have any contact/ address details for Casa de Laura?

Most read last week in this forum