This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

albergues / hostels with blankets and sheets

Thornley

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances x 2 , Norte x 2 , Le Puy x 3 , Portuguese x 2,
Mont St Michel , Primitivo .
Is it possible to avoid the "silk liner" and have sheets and blankets supplied ?
How many hostel on Norte are in this class.
Friends stayed @ Hostel Renacer in La Franca and were very, very , very happy with these supplies and the quality of accommodation.

Any others?

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Is it possible to avoid the silk liner and have sheets and blankets supplied ?
Friends stayed @ the hostel in La Franca and were very happy with these supplied.

Any others?
Only in a few albergues. And at those they are free. It is one of the rare things these days when it is not a matter of what one is willing to pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only in a few albergues. And it those they are free. It is one of the rare things these days when it is not a matter of what one is willing to pay.

Agree AdL,
We prefer these days to have the pensions/hotels etc but miss the old albergues , especially the good ones.
I think there are a few more private ones on the Norte with these facilities , i will inquire and post when successful.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Agree AdL,
We prefer these days to have the pensions/hotels etc but miss the old albergues , especially the good ones.
I think there are a few more private ones on the Norte with these facilities , i will inquire and post when successful.
Absolutely, found albergues on the Norte doing this. La sirena in San Sabastian does it, in Llanes the train station albergue, the one in Boo has the beds already made and with comforters. Also some on the Primitivo: the albergue in the hotel in Tineo, the private in San Roman, the private in Salas and others I don't remember lff the top of my head.

La Pena @ Comillas delivers blankets and sheets , 20 only beds.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum