albergues / hostels with blankets and sheets

Thornley

Veteran Member
Aug 30, 2008
Melbourne/Australia
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances x 2 , Norte x 2 , Le Puy x 3 , Portuguese x 2,
Mont St Michel , Primitivo .
Is it possible to avoid the "silk liner" and have sheets and blankets supplied ?
How many hostel on Norte are in this class.
Friends stayed @ Hostel Renacer in La Franca and were very, very , very happy with these supplies and the quality of accommodation.

Any others?

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
A

Anemone del Camino

Is it possible to avoid the silk liner and have sheets and blankets supplied ?
Friends stayed @ the hostel in La Franca and were very happy with these supplied.

Any others?
Only in a few albergues. And at those they are free. It is one of the rare things these days when it is not a matter of what one is willing to pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Thornley

Thornley

Veteran Member
Aug 30, 2008
Melbourne/Australia
Only in a few albergues. And it those they are free. It is one of the rare things these days when it is not a matter of what one is willing to pay.

Agree AdL,
We prefer these days to have the pensions/hotels etc but miss the old albergues , especially the good ones.
I think there are a few more private ones on the Norte with these facilities , i will inquire and post when successful.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
A

Anemone del Camino

Agree AdL,
We prefer these days to have the pensions/hotels etc but miss the old albergues , especially the good ones.
I think there are a few more private ones on the Norte with these facilities , i will inquire and post when successful.
Absolutely, found albergues on the Norte doing this. La sirena in San Sabastian does it, in Llanes the train station albergue, the one in Boo has the beds already made and with comforters. Also some on the Primitivo: the albergue in the hotel in Tineo, the private in San Roman, the private in Salas and others I don't remember lff the top of my head.

Reactions: Thornley

Thornley

Veteran Member
Aug 30, 2008
Melbourne/Australia
Is it possible to avoid the "silk liner" and have sheets and blankets supplied ?
How many hostel on Norte are in this class.
Friends stayed @ Hostel Renacer in La Franca and were very, very , very happy with these supplies and the quality of accommodation.

Any others?

La Pena @ Comillas delivers blankets and sheets , 20 only beds.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

We are cycling and are two people, currently in Santander. We ideally want to book a double room. However we are finding the prices shown on Gronze are sometimes substantially higher when we make...
We are here in Irun, staying at Hotel Alcazar. Where do we start the Camino?
Hi everybody, I have read all the threads on this topic and seen multiple replies. Some are positive others seem to be vague. Ok travel if this route what cities offer the best cultural...
Dear pilgrim companions. We are currently cycling the CDN, battery free, and will soon arrive in Gijon. We have arranged to spend the arrival night here then catch train/bus to Oviedo for 2 nights...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides