• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Alberque

Christine miller

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances and Portuguese
I will be arriving at Logrono bus station late evening. Where are the closest Alberques so that I don’t have far to walk?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi @Christine miller , welcome to the forum. How late evening? Logrono isn’t that big a place and the municipal is pretty central. Probably worth checking on google maps for your shortest route once you’ve selected a destination.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Definitely look at Gronze.com for a list of albergues. You may be better off reserving beds in a private albergue to insure you get a bed. The municipal and the Donativo do not take reservations. If you are going this summer they may be full by the time you arrive. Make sure you let them know what time you expect to arrive.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Arriving that late, I'd definitely reserve something. If it was me, I'd probably just reserve a hotel room for the 1st night.
Yup, no use risking a difficult situation. Just reserve a hostel, or cheap room near the station and get off to a good start. You can stay in albergues the rest of the way

Yup, no use risking a difficult situation. Just reserve a hostel, or cheap room near the station and get off to a good start. You can stay in albergues the rest of the way
Check booking.com
Once you download the app, you can prebook on the fly, should the need present itself

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum