• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

AlertCop app - virus

tillyjones

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances June 2015
VDLP May 2017
del Norte Sept 2018
I have recently started having weird things happen with my phone. Audio ads randomly start playing, out of the blue, waking me up in the middle of the night. They can't be turned off. There are no programs running.

Anyway, Google tells me other people have experienced this...generally after having downloaded some new app and when they remove the app it's fine.

Now the only new thing I've added is the Alert Cop. Seems quite unusual that that one would be rigged with a bug and that bug causes Canadian content ads to run.

But...just thought I'd ask if anyone has had anything funny start happening after downloading that app. (Or if any tech savvy people have any suggestions...its actually horrible...like Bed Bugs.. an incredible nuisance and I can't get rid of it!!!)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I've had it quite awhile with no issues

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum