• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Alternative routes

N

nathanael

Can someone give me some info on alternate routes such as the Tunnel route which I believe will ultimately join the French Way. Just would like to take an unfamiliar way to reach Santiago. Seems that the Tunnel route will converge in Burgos. This will be my second time doing the Camino and would enjoy seeing other parts of Spain, looking forward to the info. Thanks.
n.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Re: alternate route!

panchapancha, many thanks given the details am somewhat hesitant now in taking this route due to the possibility of limited hostels and precise markings.Although the adventure does sound promise. ciao.
n

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Re: alternate route!

An alternative route is one the Camino de Invierno.
But again there is very little in the way of sleeping accommodation.