• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

An "easy" way to get to Sarria

indyinmaine

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances - SJPdP to Santiago - Sept/Oct 2013
For those of you not doing the whole route, just the last 110 km, here's an easy way in. I'm not an agent for EasyJet but they have at least two gateways, Geneva and Basel, both in Switzerland. Most European airlines fly into Geneva. From there you can get a direct flight to Santiago for under $100 and be whisked off to Sarria either by taxi or bus.

Indy

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Good to know! I was also checking the Renfe website and it now shows a train from Madrid-Sarria. I believe it was from Chamartin Station. I don't think I found that train route last year. Anybody have experience with it?

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum