• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Any one traveling from Lourdes to St Jean on Sept 2 ?

manifestdestinyLISA

Hi Pilgrims,

Im trying to tie up lose ends of travel plans. I will be arriving in Toulouse then train to Lourdes. Then train to St Jean from Lourdes on Sept 2.

There is only one train and it takes a good chunk of the day to get to St. Jean, leaves Lourdes at 12:20pm and arrives at 4:45pm. I think its actually only 2 hours away but with stop in Bayonne it takes 4.5 hours. It would be great to settle in in St Jean earlier if at all possible.

Please PM me or post here if you will be traveling on Sept 2 to St Jean from Lourdes earlier in the day/morning and would like to split the cost of transport etc or if you know of any options!
Thank You :wink:

BUEN CAMINO! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Lisa

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Hey Lisa - I'm not travelling from Lourdes, but I surely will meet up with you in St. Jean on Sept 2nd. My plane arrives in Biarritz at 4 pm and the van picks me up at 4:30. I am told it is an hours ride from Biarritz Airport to St. Jean Pied de Port.
See you then fellow Rutherfordian :lol:
Ultreya :arrow:
Arlene

Arlene,

O mi gosh its getting so close! :shock:

Any other pilgrims going to be in St Jean from Sept 2 until 4th-walking up on the 4th?!

See you in September as the song goes...see you in september in st jean pied de port..picked a peppered pickle..or something?! :?

Pace,
Lisa

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum