• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Anybody found a camera?

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
http://cameralostandfound.blogspot.com/ ... tiago.html

Lost OLYMPUS on Flight AB3423 /SANTIAGO to PALMA MALLORCA
Heini Martin lost his camera on his seat (25F / Flight AB3423 / May 29, 2009) after arrival. The camera is a OLYMPUS u 820 (mju 820) and contains about 600 pictures of his Pilgrimage from Geneva to Santiago de Compostela.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Boy, that hurts to just read about much less experience. All those pictures...I guess this would require another Camino and new pictures along the way. The memories will be there and though the pictures may not be shared, the stories can be told and retold for generations.

I assume that he contacted the airline with no luck?

You never get anything back that you've lost on an airplane. Never. Lost a couple of things and once actually asked just after first setting foot in the terminal. No one saw anything.
Cameras - I had mine boosted in the Madrid Metro just before starting the Camino de Madrid. So the good news was that none of my pictures were lost...just had to spend $$ for another camera. My sympathies to the peregrino whose pictures are gone forever.

lynne

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum