• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Anyone in Madrid want to meet next week?

Al the optimist

Veteran Member
I am in Madrid from next Thursday (11th May) to the following Monday. Any forum member there at the same time care to meet up sometime?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Al, you meant 11 December, right? Wish I could; love Madrid! Have a pastry and coffee at La Mallorquina (Puerta del Sol), but watch your belongings very carefully around that area!!

Oops! Yes I did mean 11th December. Had just posted something about May and thoughts my next Camino were obviously interfering with my typing.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Al, you meant 11 December, right? Wish I could; love Madrid! Have a pastry and coffee at La Mallorquina (Puerta del Sol), but watch your belongings very carefully around that area!!
Thanks for the warning but it isn't necessary as I used to work near Madrid and spent every weekend there.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum