• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Anyone starting from Porto at the beginning of October?

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I'll be on Frances, but I'll look forward to hearing how things go with your pilgrimage, fellow David.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Have been thinking about it....

Monday, October 1, 2018 my husband and I fly from Amsterdam to Porto where we will start the next day the coastal route. We take no bus or train from Porto to start but walk from the cathedral along the river to the coast.

Hi David

Four old guys walking start from Porto on Oct 2nd. We all arrive on the 1st or day before. We plan to walk the coastal route to Viado Conde on the 2nd, and then cross over to the Central and Barcelos on the 3rd. After that a leisurely 12 days to Santiago.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
My sister (70 - her first of many I'm sure) and I (64 - second Camino) are starting from Valenca/Tui on 27th October but you'll be well ahead of us by then I'm sure. Will be watching your journey eagerly.

We fly in to SDC on Saturday at 9am and will head to Valenca by train that day and start our Camino on Sunday. I still can't decide whether to stay in Valenca or Tui Saturday night - any tips / recommendations would be gratefully accepted, anyone?

Lindy

Most read last week in this forum