• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Anyone starting October 9th?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Finally official heading out from Porto on the 9th of October. Anyone else starting then?
I'm in Tomar currently having a rest day then hope to be in Porto by 6th rest day 7th leave 8th. Hard to say though how my body holds out exhausted from the humidity already. Though the day I rest it feels cooler. Funny that.

I'm in Tomar currently having a rest day then hope to be in Porto by 6th rest day 7th leave 8th. Hard to say though how my body holds out exhausted from the humidity already. Though the day I rest it feels cooler. Funny that.
Sorry to hear it's humid that is my worst type of weather! We.may just miss each other but perhaps will catch up on the Way. Just look for a black backpack with a silver surfer patch!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Sorry to hear it's humid that is my worst type of weather! We.may just miss each other but perhaps will catch up on the Way. Just look for a black backpack with a silver surfer patch!

Don't worry about the weather, it can always improve

Never know what each day brings. I will keep you informed to whether I am there at that time or not. I'm the Aussie lady with the well worn hat.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum