• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Anyone starting October 9th?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Finally official heading out from Porto on the 9th of October. Anyone else starting then?
I'm in Tomar currently having a rest day then hope to be in Porto by 6th rest day 7th leave 8th. Hard to say though how my body holds out exhausted from the humidity already. Though the day I rest it feels cooler. Funny that.

I'm in Tomar currently having a rest day then hope to be in Porto by 6th rest day 7th leave 8th. Hard to say though how my body holds out exhausted from the humidity already. Though the day I rest it feels cooler. Funny that.
Sorry to hear it's humid that is my worst type of weather! We.may just miss each other but perhaps will catch up on the Way. Just look for a black backpack with a silver surfer patch!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Sorry to hear it's humid that is my worst type of weather! We.may just miss each other but perhaps will catch up on the Way. Just look for a black backpack with a silver surfer patch!

Don't worry about the weather, it can always improve ;)

Never know what each day brings. I will keep you informed to whether I am there at that time or not. I'm the Aussie lady with the well worn hat.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everyone, I did the CF in 2022 and found the planning quite easy as there were albergues all the way so yiu can walk as much or as little as you please and there is always somewhere to stay. I...
I have a new copy of the guide to Camino Portuguese by Kat (I think) XX. My question is: is there anyone who is going to Lisbon/ Porto who could pop it in the Albergue municipal/ or use it and...
Barcelos was having a huge May 1 celebration when we passed through. There was a major unveiling of a sculpture titled Peregrina the following day—very big event. We weren’t there, so I lifted a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back