• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Anyone taken advantage of Iberia Air offer?

stash2956

I'm planning on a Santiago arrival around July 12. Wondering about the deal with Iberia. Anyone taken advantage of it? Any tips?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
stash2956 said:
I'm planning on a Santiago arrival around July 12. Wondering about the deal with Iberia. Anyone taken advantage of it? Any tips?
Hi Stash! Give us some details. What offer? Where to, where from and when etc?

Iberia Offer - there are previous threads on this although when I find the link I end up back in the "redirect loop" thing which appeared recently.

search.php?keywords=iberia+offer&fid%5B%5D=12

It seems that some years ago, presumably when the world economy was booming, Iberia offered a discount to Pilgrims Travelling with a credencial or returning with a Compostela. However even then they only ever offered discounts on a number of FULL FARE flights depending on the popularity of particular flights.

Nowadays Iberia like everyone else tries to offer discounted flights for which the offer, if it still exists would not apply.

Sorry!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi,

I recently got a very good deal for a September flight from the east coast (USA) to Madrid round trip. The flight is American airlines, operated by Iberia Air.

Good luck and Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum