• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Anyone walking VDLP mid to late May?

Caminata

Time of past OR future Camino
11 Camino's since 2012. Various ones repeated. Fra
I am hoping to start walking the VDLP sometime from mid to late May and was wondering if any others plan to walk then .

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi - I am walking from Malaga and meet up with the VDLP in Merida - VDLP is a lovely Camino which I did 2014 and even though we hit freezing weather it was beautiful - I should be in Merida around the beginning of May -
Not too many people in some stretches.
Buen camino

Hi, i'll start from Sevilla on may 1st. Hope to see you on the Via!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I leave New Zealand with four kids on the first of May but we have a few days in Seville, have planned for a few stops along the way....you're bound to catch us.

I leave New Zealand with four kids on the first of May but we have a few days in Seville, have planned for a few stops along the way....you're bound to catch us.
I am hoping to start walking the VDLP sometime from mid to late May and was wondering if any others plan to walk then .
Starting from Sevilleon 24th May.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum