• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[APRIL FOOL] - fancy a permanent momento of your Camino

miguel_gp

Veteran Member
This article may be of interest to some.

I don't think it is something that I would consider but you never know what you may be tempted to do on the spur of the moment. I walk the Portugues in June......

Mig

Attachments

• ElPais_Article.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 735
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Forgive me Father for I have sinned
I've told a lie that I must rescind
You get no chance, to look that cool
Twas of course, an April Fool!

Saludos
Señor Enganar

Telluridewalker said:
Glad to see El Pais maintains a sense of humor...
They don't (well at least they don't know about it yet :wink: ). I half-inched the content of one of their web pages and just fabricated the story in place of the original one.

I will be allowed back into Spain, right :?:
Mig

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
miguel_gp said:
They don't (well at least they don't know about it yet :wink: ). I half-inched the content of one of their web pages and just fabricated the story in place of the original one. I will be allowed back into Spain, right :?: Mig
Ohhhhh that explains it. I went to their site to try and find the link to send to a friend, and did discover I couldn't find it Very clever Mig! Margaret

Most read last week in this forum