• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Astorga to Santiago - 25/3 to 3/4

Davideansa

Time of past OR future Camino
from Oporto to Santiago
Hi all!

Is there anyone walking from Astorga to Santiago in these days?

Thank you!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Yeah... wow. I’m not there until Aug 21st from León to Santiago (meeting Spouse!!), and we have to Sept 9th to make it to Santiago. We built in some time in case he’s late arriving to León, and in case we want to stay for extra time in Astorga (I’m certain I do) or Pontferrada (we might want to). Good luck; buen camino; ultreia! And let us know how your body fares! I recommend the spa hotel in Astorga for some recovery. Massages, and complete hot/col water spa. It’s dreamy as a splurge.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum