• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

ATTENTION! Have you seen this pilgrim

birgitte242

Hello

My young brother is walking the pilgrimage to Santiago. He arriwed Roncesvalles, Spain on friday and we then lost all contact with him.
We know he made it past the Pyrenees in the company of two south-american fellow pilgrimages.
We know he was out of money and his cellphone is on, but there has been no reply since then. We are worried and this goes out to all the people on the route who might have seen him. According to his plan he should have been in Estella by now but we don't know if he has made it there.

He is norwegian, 21 years old, about 1,85 cm tall, atlethic build and very short blonde hair and blue eyes. He is fluent in english.

Please email me or contact me here at the forum if you have seen Magnus or know his whereabouts. We are deeply concerned.
Sincerly, Birgitte

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum