• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Barcelona to Pamplona by train 2023

MARSKA

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Sept/Oct 2023
Hello Pilgrims! I am looking for advice regarding train transport from Barcelona to Pamplona. It looks to me as though there are 2 trains per day. Is this correct? And where exactly is the station located for the long-distance train to Pamplona? Any advice or information is greatly appreciated!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hola

It may depend on when you plan to travel.

Look here:

and here:

Right now there are 4 trains a day,

I hope thios helps.
Buen Camino.
Lettinggo

Last edited:
Hello Marska,

You don't have to worry about the location of "Barcelona Sants" train station. It is well connected by Metro from the airport. "Sants Estació" is the name of that Metro stop.

Here you can see some information that may be useful to you.

https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/train-from-barcelona-to-st-jean.79742/post-1123854

Bon Camí.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum