• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Barefoot on the Camino with Sue Kenney

Brendan@ProjectCamino

Share your Camino story with me!
Time of past OR future Camino
Sarria to Santiago 16
Santiago to Finesterre 17
SJPP to Sarria 17
Ourense to Santiago 18
Peregrina author Sue Kenney left the comfort of her world to embark on a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela after being suddenly downsized from her corporate telecom career.

She walked 780 kilometres and went alone in the winter and had a life-changing experience.

The true story of her journey is captured in the book Mi Camino.

Sue also walks the Camino (and many other places) in barefeet. She walks through the snow in her native Canada in barefeet and wouldn't have it any other way.

I have met her and can verify that not only is she perfectly sane, she is in fact a lovely person with tremendous Pilgrim Spirit.

I hope you enjoy the show! :)

https://projectcamino.com/sue-kenney/

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Sue is my camino seed planter...and a wonderful friend. Whilst I am not a "barefooter " like her...shoes come off as soon as I get home. I love the feeling of dew first thing in the morning as I walk my slowly emerging labyrinth. I too walk barefoot in snow...at least as far as the birdfeeder. Aside from all the things she does, she is a pilgrim with all her heart and soul. Oh and funny as heck! Light and Love .

She is a very funny lady and very knowledgeable about the Camino and much else. :)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

Norte 2023 was the first time I actually put some training into Camino. I walked a lot of stairs at home, a lot. First week in Spain was mountains and mud. After that it was pratically all...
Hi everyone! We're a family from Latvia, starting our 2nd Camino de Santiago. We walked the central Portugese route 1,5 years ago, and will walk the coastal route this time. The first day on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back