• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bedbug sheets?

Magicmum

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2016
i have bought lightweight silk/cotton blend fabric (very ugly colour but good price) to make a fitted sheet to treat for bedbugs. What size are typical bunk beds on the Camino?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The standard European single bed is 90cm x 200cm, compared to the US standard of 35" x 75" (99cm x 191cm). I recall most albergue mattresses being on the slim size, perhaps 10cm - 15cm or so thick. The difficulty would be where you are provided with gym mats rather than mattresses, which seem to be around 120 cm x 240 cm in US based on-line retailers, and much thinner than the other mattresses. You can find more detail here.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I have a cheap, thin, lightweight shower curtain to do the job.

Most read last week in this forum